* Accumulates a lot unseen dust particle in our dense floor carpet, it frightened us the first-time we checked in the canister vacuum!
* For the amount of strength that they have, it is really extremely silent – quieter in comparison with our obsolete 10-amp vacuum cleaner.
* Gets on a penny and then gets to nooks as well as crannies very effectively – we do not need to use the hand equipment on each and every wall side.
* The accessory with shifting brushes cleanses stares extremely well.
* Absolutely no filtration systems or even bags to purchase – it is a big bonus because we might be able to never discover an alternative filtration for our obsolete device.
* The power cord is extremely long and folds into the machine. Surprise. I discover packing up very long cords very irritating. Getting this wire self-retract is really sort of enjoyment (fine, so I am very easily amazed!)
* The color selection is fashionable.
* Hoover T-Series UH70120 WindTunnel very light in weight.
* I love that you could change the elevation for various floor covering sizes. I understand that it is not an innovative function, although not every vacuum cleaners offer it and can make a positive change.
* Although it is relatively light in weight, people who have problems in uplifting might find it a bit bulky.
* Some other testimonials make a complaint that pet fur gets trapped in the container, that at cases you have to access in a little with 2 fingertips to remove the hairs away. To me, it is just a small concern. With any kind of bag-less device, there will often be some temporary connections with the elements you are cleansing from the carpets and rugs.
In general: It is an excellent device for the selling price. If it is within your current budget, you must give it a go. I really like this unit. I am definitely sure you will discover better types, but I wonder there are so many in this budget range. I continue to support my previous belief – Hoover T-Series UH70120 WindTunnel is the most effective products I’ve made.