We chose to invest a lot more with this top brand name humidifier with lots of high testimonials from users. After operating it for 24 hours, my hygrometers record a 12-degree moisture rise in our 12 x 14-foot cathedral top family room. Operating the Honeywell HCM350B 90 days right now, I am not having nose bleeds from our own heater drying outside the area and my skin is not drying to level of skin cracking on my hands and wrists.
I reduce a star for Honeywell owning an inaccurate picture in the manual guidebook. It explains a lady wetting the wick filtration system, bottom part only. My husband does this making our own filtration system to fail to get dampen on top, which should be moist constantly for the humidifier to do the job. Honeywell understands the picture is inaccurate.
Without doubt, it offers the expensive filtration systems, at the speed of only one monthly. the laser printer machines are out for promote expensive ink cartridges with little ink sensors which are place above the halfway level, therefore users exchange it at the 60 to 50% maximum levels. Similarly, it appears like Honeywell is out for oversell expensive filtration systems. This Honeywell HCM350B humidifier is basic.
Water falls from container and channeled past an antimicrobial Ultra-violet light to the WICK filtration system, which moves fluid to the top then the fan is able to raise it and then transform into a great cloud then drive it away into the surrounding.
Hint. After I told my husband just how WICKS perform, they work over 2 months. Every time she fills the container, she rinses and then soaks the filtration system & flips it to reverse end from where it was in the device.
- The container will remain in the sink to be filled and also does not topple over
- I prefer just one of these devices to check if it is moist enough in the home and this device absolutely works
- It is silent! Yay!
- Very simple to setup and work with
- The filtration system does not need changing that many times (perhaps each 6-7 month approximately)
- It does not modify the temperatures of the room in your home although it is a cool mist humidifier
- I really hope the Ultra-violet light to destroy bacteria is effective since I do not notice it at any place
- Honeywell HCM350B is very bulky and big